The Pokémon Go welcome party is a new feature rolling out in the Pokémon Go game. There are several party challenges in Pokémon Go that you can complete to earn exciting rewards. This welcome party event features multiple exciting aspects. The event is live from 9 a.m. local time on October 17, 2023. Party challenge events are not time-limited, so you can complete the tasks at your convenience. However, each party will last for only an hour, after which you can join another party or host one.
During party play, you can either host or join parties, and up to four trainers can play together simultaneously. You can utilize party bonus powers to raid and explore the Pokémon Go world. Additionally, there are various party challenges that trainers can undertake. When trainers complete any research, all participating members can receive a matching t-shirt.
In this article, we will guide you through all the things you can do in this party challenges event. We’ll provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to form parties and join existing ones, how to get party challenges and complete them. There are many exciting challenges in the game, and we hope you enjoy them. It’s worth noting that many Pokémon players are under 16 years old, and there are kids’ safety guidelines available to ensure their safety while playing the game. Also, if you want to leave a party, believe me, it’s not that complicated.
We all know that Pokémon Go is a very interesting game. Players can connect to the real-world map and, by joining parties, friends can play together. Up to four trainers can join a party, and you can use party bonus powers to complete party quests. There are numerous challenges to complete in party play, and it’s like teaming up with other trainers to play the game and complete tasks together.
In party play, you need to stay close to the real world too. We know that humans are connected in this game, and you need to be active in the real world to play the game.
All party members can complete the quests, and all members can see each other in the game as long as you don’t hide your avatar. If you’ve joined a party with a real-world friend and you walk away from them, you’ll receive a warning in the game. To play this game, members should be close to each other in the real world. If you walk more than a kilometer away from your real-world friend, you’ll leave the party. There is also a kids’ protection feature available in the game for children’s safety.
To create or join a party, you need to meet certain minimum requirements. To create or join a party, there should be a minimum of two players available for an hour, and all players should be at a minimum level of 15. Up to four players can play together at a time, and you need to stay within 1 km of your friend to remain in the party. If you walk more than 1 km away from your friend, you’ll leave the party. Kids will not be able to host a party. Parties have a maximum duration of one hour, and all members will receive a warning on the screen before the party ends. You need to stay within 1 km of each other; otherwise, you’ll be removed from the party, and you’ll need to join another one.
Party challenges are essentially the tasks you need to complete during the party period. These tasks are also referred to as party challenges. The tasks and rewards are predetermined, and after completing the tasks, you can check your progress report and claim the reward for completing the challenges. Party challenges come in various types, including defending raids, catching Pokémon on the map, and catching special types of Pokémon. You might also need to walk a total of 3 km, use different types of items to help catch Pokémon or make successful throws.
You can track your progress in the party tab, and the rewards you can earn include Stardust, Great Balls, Ultra Balls, and Razz Berries. Be sure not to leave the party prematurely, or you won’t receive the challenge rewards.
There are also several bonus powers in party challenges that you can use to raid, complete your tasks, or explore the Pokémon Go world.
There are certain criteria set by Pokémon Go to host or join any party. All the criteria are mentioned below:
– All members should be at least level 15.
– Kids’ accounts cannot host parties.
– To host a party, there should be a minimum of two players available for one hour, and they should be at least level 15.
– All members need to be close to the host or join the party.
– Your friends need to scan a QR code or enter a secret code to join the party.
– All members should be within 1 km of each other.
– Party members can play together for a maximum of one hour.
– Up to four members can play together at a time.
To host a party, follow these steps:
1. Log into your game account.
2. Open your trainer profile.
3. Look for the party tab on the screen.
4. Ensure you meet all the requirements before hosting a party.
5. Click on the Create option.
6. After clicking on the create option, you will get a new screen displaying a QR code and a secret code for joining the party.
7. Ask your friends to scan the QR code or enter the secret code to join the party.
8. After joining the party, select the challenges you want to complete and complete the quests.
Now, with four friends successfully joining the party, you can enjoy the challenges for one hour. Before the time is up, all members will receive a warning on their screens. Also, all members need to stay within 1 km of each other. If a member walks more than 1 km away, they will automatically leave the party. You and your friends will see your avatars in the game, and you can also see other members’ avatars on the map.
If you leave the party early, you won’t receive rewards for the quests you completed. If the host leaves the party, you’ll need to select a new host. A party requires a minimum of two members throughout the party duration. If the minimum number of members is not available, the party will be disbanded. After a successful party, you will receive a summary of your contribution to completing the quests.
If you want to join a party, ensure that you meet all the minimum requirements. If you meet these requirements, you’re ready to go. Here’s how to join a party:
1. Open your game.
2. Open your trainer profile.
3. Look for the party tab on this screen.
4. Click on the party tab.
5. After clicking on the party tab, you will see two options: one to host a party and the other to join a party. Click on “join party.”
6. Clicking on “join party” will open your camera to scan the default QR code. You can join the party in two ways: by scanning the QR code or using the secret code. Note that the secret code is valid for only
15 minutes; after that, it will expire.
7. Scan the QR code to join the party. After scanning or entering the secret code, you will successfully join the party.
8. Now you can explore the world with all the party members and complete the party challenge quests.
9. Stay within 1 km of each other to prevent exiting the party.
10. Make sure to complete your tasks within one hour, as the party will end after that time.
If the party is already full, it means there are already four members in the party, and you cannot join it. If you move far away from the person who hosted the party, you will leave the party. Players need to stay within a 1 km range. You won’t receive any rewards for your quests if you leave the party before it ends. You will receive a warning 10 minutes before the party ends. Your avatar will be visible to all four members unless you decide to hide your avatar. The party also has an option to disable the avatars of other members.
Here is complete information about the tasks and their rewards. The details are mentioned below.
Party challenges are a set of tasks you need to complete during the party period. After completing these tasks, you will receive rewards. The rewards are predetermined, and you can earn one of the following after completing the party challenges: Stardust, Great Balls, Ultra Balls, and Razz Berries.
You have a few special powers in the game that allow you to do various things in the Pokémon Go world. You can use these bonus powers for raiding or exploring the Pokémon Go world. The most common challenges in Pokémon Go party challenges include defending raids, catching special types or any type of Pokémon on the map, and making successful throws.
Everyone uses their tactics and strategies to defend against raids because everyone has their strategy to defend against raids. If you are already an experienced Pokémon player, you know how to defend raids, and you can use your strategies. If you find it difficult to defend raids, you can ask your friends for help. To defend yourself in a raid, you need to use your tactics and strategies. There are many helpful videos available on YouTube that can teach you how to defend against raids.
Catching Pokémon is a common task that players perform every day. You can catch any type of Pokémon on the map to complete quests, but the specific details about how many normal Pokémon you need to catch will be provided in the task.
Catching Special Species of Pokémon
For this task, you need to catch a specific type of Pokémon. The number of Pokémon you need to catch will be specified in the quest.
Making Successful Throws
This challenge is one of the easier ones in the game. You don’t need to put in a lot of hard work to complete this task. You simply need to make a certain number of successful throws, which might involve tasks like making 25 successful throws.
Walking 3 km
For this task, you need to walk a total of 3 km in the real world. This might be one of the more challenging tasks, as you have to physically walk 3 kilometers.
Using Special Items to Help Catch Pokémon
There are various special items you can use to catch Pokémon. During the quest, you need to use these special items to complete the task.
If you are already a player of Pokémon Go, you may not need additional guidance to complete the quests or challenges. All the information regarding the rewards and challenges is available in the game. Maintain a distance of 1 km from the host, or you will leave the party. Leaving the party early will result in no rewards for the quests you completed. Additionally, the party duration is limited, so you need to complete your tasks within that time.
Leaving a party is not as complicated as joining one. If you move too far from the host, you will automatically leave the party. However, you don’t have to go 1 km away just to leave a party. There are easier ways to exit a party.
To leave any party, follow these steps:
1. Open the game.
2. Click on the trainer profile option.
3. Go to the party you have joined.
4. Here, you will find an option to leave the party. Click on “leave party,” and you will be successfully removed from the party.
5. Note that if you leave the party early, you won’t receive rewards for the challenges you completed.
When you join a party, all members can see your avatar in the Pokémon game. If you don’t want anyone to see your avatar on the map, you can easily disable this option in the game’s settings. To disable your avatar on the map, follow these steps:
1. Open the game on your device.
2. Click on the main menu option on the map screen.
3. Click on the settings option.
4. Click on the general option.
5. On this screen, you will find various options; locate the “party play settings.”
6. Click on “party play.” Here, you will find an option to share your location with the party. If this option is enabled, you need to disable it to hide your avatar on the map.
After disabling the share location option, party members won’t be able to see your avatar on the map, but they can still see your contribution to the challenges and your progress report.